Nites Episode 1 Nites Episode 1

Hope you had fun making it because I had fun watching it ! ^^ Good job !

Element Wrath Element Wrath

Very Cool animation my friend ! Now can you put my name in the descritpion Below !! Of course you will ! ^^ ! Thanks

oxob3000 responds:

Your song is linked right under my name to the right of this review section :) But sure if you want to be linked in the description aswell I can add your name there.

Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing" Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing"

Good Job for a company ! If you look carefully a the end of the videos you'll see that more than 20 persons work on this. I'm not familiar with commercial stuff on NG ! Personnally I prefer individual stuff but this one is well made !

Toonbox responds:

It is not a TV-show. We make it with Flash technology. We wish to show it to the flash-comunity. Why not? )))

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Best movie I saw here for a long time !! F"/$ this Perfect world right ! hehe

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Great !

A quick message to Hunteruid.... I'm dont wanna argue on this but .. Religion Suck ! Period !

Back to you ! I Like the style, the animations was pretty good, I also like all those face expression that make the story easy to follow ! Good work !

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Overall good !

I will say I love the inside between all newgrounds characters, its cool to see them in 3D. Model is great, camera is looking good. But on the otherside the animations still need a lot of work. There's Not enough breakdown between poses, need work to feel more weight, cuz everything is floating in general. No really overlap aswell in the owl sequence. Overall good job.

7 Deadly Mega Mans 7 Deadly Mega Mans

good one !

I regret nothing ! XD hahahah

Doraleous and Associates Doraleous and Associates

XD...

The online stuff are hilarious, I must say one of the best here ! Keep up the good work, can't wait for the 20e episode !

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Repsect!

So much hater... I just want to say 1 thing.
KING OF THE POP !!! ACCEPT IT OR DIE !!!