Meat Marathon Meat Marathon

But I just want to eat the meat !!!!! xD

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Very fun game ! Remind me a mixe between Castlevania SOTN and megaman ! Good job !

Spring Ninja Spring Ninja

Looks like a fun game, but The game crashed at the end of the first stage. The cool music was still playing though !

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

OMG !!

I just finshed the game ! And I got no words to tell how awesome it was ! By Far the best Nes tribute I ever played ! By moment I laugh so hard ! GOOD JOB !

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Haha !! Really !?

haha Cool work man !! I Think its a freak game, but yeah I'm gonna give you credit to make something completly different. I suppose you've been watching Day of the death a lot ! hehe Well hope you find your work better than the one you use to do at Ubisoft ! Keep it up !

Evil-Dog responds:

I loved working at Ubisoft but doing my own stuff is reeeeaaaalllyyyy fuuunnnnn :D
And Lab of the Dead is probably my favorite movie ;)

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Good !

Great Idea but in my opinion some option should be there !

Randomize is good but I would like to sort by some category like, ROCK, TECHNO, AMBIANCE ... whatever, every category in the audio portal could be there. Than you randomize in each of these category.. And why not Add 1 or more categorize in your randomize tool ! So you let to the customer a better overview of each style. Right !?

Second You could play music by rating, like Randomize songs who have an equal or better score than X..., or by popularaty, by ranking, ... that would be AWESOME ! But for now, I use to listen so many crap that I dont care. You could decreae the chance to listen to this crap. Right |!?

NEWGROUND RADIO: The music of the past, today ? I mean this is "NEW"ground so everything there should be something we dont know yet. So I would change that for, NEWGROUND RADIO: The music of the futur, today ! Sounds better I think
Because the futur is unexpected. And we want to go that way when we create something new ! Right !?

Overall this is one of the best idea here ! Good job ! Keep pushing this stuff !!! Thats a request ! 5/5

BERSERKYD